7.22.2003

i'm trying to use reverse psychology on my uterus by wearing white pants. - meg

ya know what gets me? artificial grape stuff. tastes bloody nothing like real grapes. what the hell is that? who decided that it was ok for fake grape to be NOTHING like real grape? did it once upon a time taste like grapes? in which case those folks got jipped. i remember my mom packing me "grape drink" a couple times back in 7th grade. i traded it with cat for chocolate milk. boo ya.

i was talking to yvone earlier & she asked me if i was interested in radio. she said they're always looking for ppl. dude, i'd tototally do a radio show, but i think it'd be more amusing with another person. anyone wanna do a radio show? ha, i wanna be involved next semester dammit! i seemingly enjoy burrowing myself in overcomplication.

i hate when ppl sneak celery into things... like tuna fish or turkey salad. what the h. i didn't ask for celery bits. celery does however burn more calories to eat than it actually puts in u. cra-zy. (...but celery bits still suck)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home