7.09.2003

Take me now, baby, here as I am
Hold me close, try and understand
Desire is hunger is the fire I breathe
Love is a banquet on which we feed
-10,000 maniacs. yeah, so the words to the chorus are:
Because the night belongs to lovers
Because the night belongs to lust
Because the night belongs to lovers
Because the night belongs to us

i heard it today & thought hot damn, i need to look that up. i dunno, it just always gets me... now u know

so today my dad tore down my ceiling. uhm, yeah. i didn't know this was gonna go on, so that was cool. now as some of u may know, my bedroom is only affectionately deemed as such, for there is no bed in the room. i don't really even go in there. basically, it's just where my clothes live. now suddenly, it's the home improvement project of the year. my dad is on vacation so he's all into breaking err, fixing stuff. i mean it's nice & what not, but why now? i don't live there half the time and i don't even care. my mom says not to say that, but it's true kids. it would be nice to be able to have ppl over again though. plus i get to paint it however i desire, i am told. oh yeah, it's gonna be bright.

so there's this guy at my work who seems shall we say... really gay. he constantly pages me for stupid things & such, so amanda started joking that he liked me. now as i said, really gay. then he wrote me a note the other day. he's like do u know what jk means? & i'm all yeaaa... so he stuck it in my register drawer. *ahem* my dearest dana, there are no words to express how much i love you... jk yeah, who does that? of course amanda thought this was the greatest thing ever. score for me. the gay kid likes me. yeah!

so i like to start off paragraphs with so. meghan backed her car into her house this morning. oof, what's goin' around?

SO i hear charles barkley is a chunker now? ha, i had no idea. at hotmail yesterday it was all chubby guys chicks love. who knew?

i called my boss fat on the intercom yesterday. yep, that was awesome.

...she's not actually fat

...it was an accident

...she thought it was funny

...it was still awesome

noel762 (8:44:15 PM): As valedictorian for her high school, actress Jodie Foster delivered her graduation speech in French.
noel762 (8:44:20 PM): how pretentious is that?
ThatsASin (8:44:22 PM): oh, that bitch
noel762 (8:44:26 PM): haha
ThatsASin (8:44:27 PM): wow, i used to like her, too
noel762 (8:45:37 PM): psha
noel762 (8:45:51 PM): unless she went to school in quebec, i don't wanna hear it
ThatsASin (8:45:56 PM): haha, right on
noel762 (8:46:06 PM): & even if that's true, that makes her a ..canadian
ThatsASin (8:46:30 PM): ha, and there's no excuse for that
noel762 (8:47:37 PM): *shakes head in disgust*
noel762 (8:47:42 PM): ya know what gets me?
noel762 (8:47:51 PM): celine dion singing our national anthem
noel762 (8:47:56 PM): don't we have our own damn singers?
noel762 (8:48:38 PM): my old boss told me that it was an honor or something, that i should b appreciative
noel762 (8:49:06 PM): but ya know what? maybe if whitney laid off the crack we wouldn't b looking north of the border
ThatsASin (8:49:37 PM): hahaha
ThatsASin (8:49:39 PM): so true
noel762 (8:50:00 PM): i dunno, it just gets me
noel762 (8:50:20 PM): we listen to lite fm at my work so on the 4th they were playing it & i couldn't help but ask why
noel762 (8:50:41 PM): if our country is so great, then why's a canadian singing the song? i just don't get it
ThatsASin (8:52:47 PM): haha
ThatsASin (8:53:12 PM): maybe it's just to illustrate the fact that everyone thinks america is great. there is no other choice.
noel762 (8:53:41 PM): yeah nationalism
noel762 (8:53:56 PM): i dunno... it just perturbs me


here bud, this one's for the kids-
You are NEMO!
What Finding Nemo Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home