7.20.2003

the best friend -all i want is for someone to hold me & tell me that everything's gonna be okay.
old bum- *hug* everything's gonna be okay.

yep, tonight i watched the wedding singer. drew barrymore is just so darn cute. also, i think that movie is the cutest adam sandler can get. i find him to be a bit obnoxious, but what can i say, 80s hair & hopeless romanticism just work for him i guess.

yeah, so i have a bruise with a motive. i don't know where it came from, i don't know where it's been, but it apparently wishes to consume my leg. of course my super porcelain nature doesn't make it any less noticeable either. ha, i even tried putting cover up on it. it's just so darn purple. perhaps it's my ultra super blackness tryin' to come out. my left calf is all sup jigga & only gaining strength from my repression. this is the leg attached to the magenta bleeding toe might i add... yeah? yeah? girl, u know it's true

i haven't talked to any ic kids in a while now. sigh. we got one of the 8 million bills, or "invoices", the college loves to send out the other day & it was missing some lovely loans, awards, & jive. yeaaa gotta get that worked out. anyone else's fucked up? gah, i've already had so many stupid registrar issues. it's like ok, u know i'm po' now could ya stop waving each semester over my head. what the h. i can't imagine not going back to school. let's just not go there bubba.

sigh, i'm glad for this wked.

i dl'd the donna's spend the night. repetitive? yes, but brash girls with guitars can be amusing i suppose. i wasn't initially impressed, but take it off has been in my head. they're all about the drinkin', smokin' & sexin' talk. this one is most obviously entitled, take me to the backseat. observe:
Don't wanna be your friend,
Don't try to take me home
This won't happen again
Just take me to the backseat!

You don't wanna get high
I don't wanna get low
So c'mon, let's go
And get on it, yeah
Honey, please
Just take me to the backseat!

*gasp* so apparently girls aren't always prim & proper =O

ha, k, i think i need some icecream. later kids.

Middle Ages
You come from the Middle Ages. Your soul came from
a time when dragons, knights, war and
Princesses ruled the land.


Where Did Your Soul Originate?
brought to you by Quizilla

& to think, in marriage & family jr yr, i totally planned a renaissance style wedding... mommy, i'm a princess!

~shudders~ man, do i hate those shirts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home