3.07.2003

this is everything a lesbian should b. -colleen in reference to yvone at lunch. sing it.

ay, ha, do i even remember today? not particularly... i always feel like i should have been cracked out at times like this, but alas, i'm just really tired.

Cat: YO
Cat: u'll be here tomorrow
me: that i shall
me: & for a whole week
Cat: finally
Cat: missed ur guts


that's right kids, ima comin' home. bring on the love aiight.

dude! i have preteen dream stalkers! well, it may be a teen, & there may only be one, but dude. lindsay told me that i'm funny, & ppl have agreed with her. perhaps this stalker is after both me *and* my family. lay off yo, she's got blue eyes.

i'm still perplexed by this whole red head thing. i really think i have reddish brown hair. brown i say. i love red, yes, but my hair is primarily brown. tony, chris, & steve all disagree with this. what the h man. i mean i'm not against it, it just, as i said, perplexes me.

Awwww
Loneley lil punk.


What punk are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
for the record, i by no means condone the smoking in this image. that's repulsive yo. rah. check out 'the devil' punk. good times.

alright, well i'll b home for the next wk so i can't guarantee any regular bloggin'. i know, i know... i'm sorry, but what can i say. i hope that everyone at IC has a fanfreakingtastic break, that kim gets better, colleen finds a ride home, etc, etc. i'm addicted to this life, i know that even in a wk i'm gonna b all sigh sigh.

i made titania a sign for RA appreciation day that says, "OUR RA IS HOT!" & ooh, it's got fire. i heard her awh!ing at it. snap. that's snap aiight.

alright, i heard this song earlier & i was like awh, billy, the things u do. i shall share it with u all as i know retreat back to my midterm. rah, have a good one my dears, a good one indeed...

The Longest Time

Oh, oh, oh
For the longest time
Oh, oh, oh
For the longest time
If you said goodbye to me tonight
There would still be music left to write
What else could I do
I'm so inspired by you
That hasn't happened for the longest time

Once I thought my innocence was gone
Now I know that happiness goes on
That's where you found me
When you put your arms around me
I haven't been there for the longest time

Oh, oh, oh
For the longest time
Oh, oh, oh
For the longest time
I'm that voice you're hearing in the hall
And the greatest miracle of all
Is how I need you
And how you needed me too
That hasn't happened for the longest time

Maybe this won't last very long
But you feel so right
And I could be wrong
Maybe I've been hoping too hard
But I've gone this far
And it's more that I hoped for

Who knows how much further we'll go on
Maybe I'll be sorry when you're gone
I'll take my chances
I forgot how nice romance is
I haven't been there for the longest time
I had second thoughts at the start
I said to myself
Hold on to your heart
Now I know the woman that you are
You're wonderful so far
And it's more that I hoped for

I don't care what consequence it brings
I have been a fool for lesser things
I want you so bad
I think you ought to know that
I intend to hold you for
The longest time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home