3.04.2003

i forgot to pack up my room -marina commenting on what would happen if we all had a cah-razy time the night b4 we were to b picked up by zee rents at the end of the yr...

let the quoting continue, wahaha!

today abby's away message said dana is my friend. damn straight yo. granted, i gave her chocolate, but dude, that's friend worthy. chocolate is like *ahh* (angels sing) college is making me a more generous person, i feel.

another satisfied customer- kimberly writes:
holy jesus dana!...I read your blog and i must admit i did lol at least three times...You're a hoot...keep up the good work old gal! (i love how i made it in there many times, that sparked my attention...and some other stuff ;-) ;-) (*and by that i mean wink wink*) and served to convince me that you may fancy me just a little....is this true or perhaps a false pretense....only time can tell until tonight then! ;-)........................................! just fill in the dots as you will, skys the limit on this one suga!!!!):-*


oh yeah, she sooo wants me *nods slowly & with great confidence*

yeah, so yvone featured me in her blog. *gasp gasp* i thought this was awesome:
My friend Dana....
Dana wants to put me in a box....???...Yeah...that's right..she wants to put me in a box and go AHHH while shaking the box...I don't know if I should be flattered or scared...She also wants to make a calendar with my pictures....Dana is crazy, but she is my friend...She doesn't make much sense...but we still love her....


ok, i believe i'm through quoting others now. yeah, so today when i woke up my back was all like rah, as it still is. this reminded me that that's on the list of reasons as to why having a bf would b a good thing- massages. who did i used to say this with? i loose track of my own ramblings i'm afraid... i'm not even an old biddy yet. but whatever, it's still true.

ay, i need to stop being so damn responsible, i'm young, i must roarrr. entice me or something.

dude, alexis got her movie back- ya know, that lovely film i costarred in with chris. ha, it amused me terribly. marina's slow motion slap, chris's shifty eyes... it's quality. i know nothing about the actual film aspects of the project, so i thought it was fun. i was so psyched for the dance party at the end, man, that was hot. it basically consists of chris being a goofy sort of fairy, marina just standing there staring straight at the camera & smiling, & my being totally g to da hetto. WORD. alexis said she'd get me a copy. score.

yeah, so yesterday i believe...? colleen came in asking me for ho clothes. apparently she was directed here. i love that. i mean did i have them yes, but by no means do i dress like a ho. when i asked as to why one would expect me to have such items, she said well ur bras r always hanging out. i dunno kids, have ur underwear drawer visible on a regular basis & suddenly u've got ho potential, what up. but anyway, she has to dress like christina aguilera for her acting class or something. oh yeah, i hooked her up alright. alriiiiight.

i'm coming home on friday morning. that is WHACKED. i saw a dog today, & was once again reminded that i have one. that's always a good time.

remember animaniacs? well in the immortal words of mindy, ok, i luv ya, buh bye!

EYBEYBYEBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home