3.02.2003

i can't think of a quote, honestly. perhaps baby killaaaaaaa *see colleen's entry for more info*

oy. so today i didn't really do a damn thing. i rolled outta bed around 130 & talked in the hallway for a while about how apparently "drunk ppl invaded" our dorm last night. excellent. apparently the vending machine suffered the most. rah. so then i went to lunch with kim, we had some girl talk, como c'est wha wha!, then i came back, took a shower NAKED NAKED & watched "shanghai noon" w/ colleen, kim, & rachel. once we started watching we realized that oh man, this movie had asians, we needed yvone. then marjani came in & it was a regular par-tay. i got back to my room & came to the startling conclusion that hot dog, i had missed the sunlight.

yeah, so blah blah blah i felt restless. this evening i was like roarrr i have pent up energy rah rah rah!! tony asked me if i wanted to come over & b irresponsible so i was like fo shizzy. yeah, well everyone was fine & fancy free for a while, but alas, i ended up being responsible. i don't think i can help it. it was alright though, every day is certainly an experience. then i got back here & jazmin was telling me about the craziness in T2 yet again. *gasp gasp* apparently, some ppl need to learn how to get their drink on. oh man. i dunno, i wanna keep this clean for the children -this is a blog for zee ppl- but uh, crazy times.

yep, so now it's 5AM & i'm still quite awake. everyone else however, is passed out. BITCHIN'.

i shall leave u w/ some fiona apple cuz this song was in ma head earlier when i was feelin' all resssstlesssss...

Mistake

I'm gonna make a mistake-
I'm gonna do it on purpose
I'm gonna waste my time
Cuz I'm full as a tick
And I'm scratching at the surface
And what I find is mine
And when the day is done, and I look back
And the fact is I had fun, fumbling around
All the advice I shunned, and I ran
Where they told me not to run, but I sure
Had fun, so
I'm gonna fuck it up again
I'm gonna do another detour
Unpave my path
And if you wanna make sense
Whatcha looking at me for
I'm no good at math
And when I find my way back,
The fact is I just may stay, or I may not
I've acquired quite a taste
For a well-made mistake
I wanna mistake why can't I make a mistake?
I'm always doing what I think I should
Almost always doing everybody good
Why-
Do I wanna do right, of course but
Do I really wanna feel I'm forced to
Answer you, hell no
I've acquired quite a taste
For a well-made mistake, I wanna
Make a mistake, why can't I make a mistake
I'm always doing what I think I should
Almost always doing everybody good
Why-

yeah, so don't go psychoanalystic *word?* on me now. i try to limit the fiona play, as i've stated before. but alas, i'm no longer making sense, what was R u looking at me for?...

GOOD NIGHT U SEXY BEASTS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home