2.24.2003

SUP G

of course i know have virtually no recollection of anything i would have said b4. hmm...

filming alexis & emily's movie was cool. emily let us do a dance break down at the end, ha, word. i also got to scream, "chris, why r u in my fucking laundry?!" before it was even noon. hot dog alright.

i don't really feel like supplying the sordid details of the wked, actually. rah. ppl r cool for listening to me talk, specifically abby, cat, & colleen. there ya go, i'm giving u virtual props. now doesn't it make it all worth while?

lindsay has a bf! oh man my darling, ur making me feel old. i can remember back when she was little & i used to push her around in her walker. ha, then my aunt would inform me that her feet were like, scraping against the wood floor so that couldn't *possibly* b a good idea. oh sigh... see, even talking like this, makes me feel old, what r u doing to me kiddo?

Grace: yeah, i'm a tad nervous, but it'll be fiiiyyine
Me: understandably so
Me: ha, just don't give in to his lips w/o hearing his words
Grace: yes ma'am
Grace: that was so a mother/grandmother comment to a granddaughter/daughter


ok, that's the second time within 24 hours i've been called an old lady. jazmin decided at dinner that i'd make a terrific old lady. i mean at that pt, i was making a weird voice & such, ha, but what is that? yeah, so now our 'band' may b the old lady brigade. only time will tell i suppose.

i just had trick or treaters come to my door. i got a bottle cap & a hug out of it. ha, oh man...

someone sent this to me, err, ok:





i'm lovable and love people easily. i like making others
feel at ease, and people just can't help but have a good time when they're
around me. get some vicks and let the good times roll.


find out what kind of drug you are @
tara's website
.



lindsay = my cousin. lindsay is in 8th grade. ha, i totally forgot that she too could read my blog. i laughed when she told me that she could sympathize with the cleavage entry cause her friend has hahas that can get their own zip code. she quickly followed this with, did i just say that? yeah, so i read a little shout out to her new beau in her profile & decided to play the nosy older cousin. yep.

jazmin = jazmin lives in good ol' T2. she's from puerto rico. i always say that i'm gonna speak to her in spanish, but i dunno, it just doesn't happen. we kept agreeing that after 9 we were only allowed to speak spanish, but i don't think that's happened even once. word. i don't really know jazmin that well to really elaborate, but seems like a cool chick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home