6.30.2003

When I was a child my mother said to me, 'If you become a soldier, you'll be a general. If you become a monk, you'll end up as the pope.' Instead, I became a painter and wound up Picasso.
--Pablo Picasso

i like that

yeah, so i was just thinking... maybe the gay guy thought we were gay. i do have the lot of em on my right side... hmm... ha, i dunno. but that'd have been fun

also, today the cute older woman at my work who busts on men left today. *sigh sigh* she's so darned cute. she asked me if i was on my last yr of college. i was like whoah buddy, no. i act older, they say. i suppose that's a good thing, considering that teenagers r overall obnoxious. craftmaster flex said, i thought u were older... u seem older... but hey, ur not jail bait. ha, holla

& oh yeah- here's some fun kiddies... one would hope...

picture of lemur



WHAT TYPE OF WILD CREATURE ARE YOU? (New Pictures!)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home