5.04.2003

The question, of course, is how long the rah-rah mood will last.- i found this in Business Week while i was doing some lovely research. they said rah *teehee*

aiesh, so i handed in my global studies project today. i am certain i made that way harder on myself than what was required. everyone else seems to have done a paper... boring. if i were my professor i'd b like what? a cd? A+++!! or ya know, something like that. i really am proud of it though. thnx so much to everyone who aided in the efforts, truly

T2 took a field trip to the state park yesterday. at first i wasn't gonna go, but i soon became convinced once i realized that free food was involved. man, i am so glad i went, it was terribly amusing. kim & i went exploring with big sticks yo. it was of definite quality. i'm only sorry that my film ran out =(

so today i found out that my parents wanna get me @ frickin' 10AM on friday. dana is far from amused. i'm having a hard time dealing with the extreme lack of time for work, play, everything... ha, like i've said b4, i so know i'm gonna cry- & i ain't no cryer. sigh. sigh sigh sigh, i say

who knew the gin blossoms had so many songs. i had always thought of them as a sort of one hit wonder with 3 hits... only they had more releases than that. yeah gin blossoms. good for u.

somewhere along the way i cut my foot. awesome. i just thought of romy & michelle, uhm, could u excuse me, i cut my foot b4 & my shoe is filling up with blood ...oh michelle *shakes head*

ugh, so much to do... so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home