5.02.2003

err... yeah

so whoah buddy, it's may. i'm not so sure how i feel about this... one wk left...

last day of class- no mo' theory! when questioned as to the point of the course we were told: yeah these people are depressing, but i don't believe them so don't go pinning it on me. so after some discussion of this and the constraints of potato salad, he was told, please don't ever have children. goodbye theory

BenNRoxie (11:06:52 AM): oh by the way, gina told me aboot your little blog deal with the ben quiz, so now i've not only quit the dana fan club and joined the tony fan club, i'm also the president of the dana is a huge ho club. and what the hell is with dedicating it to marina?
noel762 (11:10:55 AM): ohhh calm urself
noel762 (11:11:09 AM): I LOVES ME SOME BEN!
BenNRoxie (11:11:15 AM): too bad
BenNRoxie (11:11:35 AM): i'm the president of dana's a huge ho club anyway
noel762 (11:11:59 AM): if that's the way it's gotta b, i can handle that
BenNRoxie (11:12:07 AM): good
BenNRoxie (11:12:15 AM): it's actually a cool club
noel762 (11:12:20 AM): awesome
noel762 (11:12:27 AM): do u get free food at the meetings?
BenNRoxie (11:12:36 AM): yep
noel762 (11:13:20 AM): terrific
BenNRoxie (11:14:16 AM): perhaps i'll throw tony a bone one day and pretend to kill myself though
noel762 (11:14:28 AM): *shakes head*
noel762 (11:14:55 AM): somehow i have a feeling that that might turn out to b the most twisted thing i'll hear all day


ok, i have more thoughts, but maybe later... i've gotta tackle my last spanish class... oh yeah, a rah alright

in the meantime, how bout some james taylor? i enjoy this song. james sings. *sigh*

"Something In the Way She Moves"

There's something in the way she moves,
Or looks my way, or calls my name,
That seems to leave this troubled world behind.
And if I'm feeling down and blue,
Or troubled by some foolish game,
She always seems to make me change my mind.

Chorus:
And I feel fine anytime she's around me now,
She's around me now
Just about all the time
And if I'm well you can tell she's been with me now,
She's been with me now quite a long, long time
And I feel fine.

It isn't what she's got to say
But how she thinks and where she's been
To me, the words are nice, the way they sound
I like to hear them best that way
It doesn't much matter what they mean
If she says them mostly just to calm me down

Every now and then the things I lean on lose their meaning
And I find myself careening
Into places where I should not let me go.
-- She has the power to go where no one else can find me
And to silently remind me
Of the happiness and the good times that I know, got to know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home