4.18.2003

wisdom isn't worth ur body parts falling apart ... i'd rather b young, stupid, & have my old thighs -dr galvan in chorus today

yeah, sooo i just got back from a revolt of my spanish class. i was on my way there & 4-5 ppl were walking out of the building. they were like yeah, we're not going- let's all just not go, what's he gonna do? ha, so yeah... we didn't. i dunno man, i dunno. manipulation of religious holidays, that can't b good...

man, i am mad hungry today. i had like 3 lunches. i'd make a great fat kid.

oh dude! i saw this guy truckin' it down the stairs with man boobs & they were totally jigglin'. way to go, pal! 1 in every 3 men- jigglin' proud

yeah, so check out sudhanshu's blog entry
Thursday, April 17, 2003
Yesterday, I nailed Dana, humped air with Col, LilEv and Dana.. today Mrs. Mom sent me easter card and gifts.. today, brian grabbed Col's breasts... interesting huh?

ok, first off- it was not humping air, it was interpretive dance. & secondly, he nailed me? uhm... i don't think so foreign boy. i don't appreciate these false accusations. what's yo deal suds, what's yo deal?

in less than 5 hours- ACAPPELLOOZA!! whoah buddy. i'll let ya know ; )


You are Pyrokinetic!


What's Your Magic Power?
brought to you by Quizilla

sudhanshu = crazy indian. no, i'm not being offensive. he's crazy & he's from india. he was my secret santa last christmas. his gift? condoms from the vending machine. oh suds, u shouldn't have. now he calls me the condom fairy. ...as i said- crazy indian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home