5.14.2003

& in my chronic away message reading fixation, today i discovered this gem-
1: hows harvey? (his sole surviving goldfish) lonely?
2: i guess
2: he has a 3 second memory span
2: hes kinda like a swimming ozzy osbourne


yep, so today was the 3rd day which i proclaimed to b job hunting day which in the end, didn't even find me dressed. yeah! i'm sure me maw & paw will b proud alright. aiesh.

well today i put my books up for sale online. yeah, we'll see how that works out...

i'm wondering if i'm a bastard or not. tons of ppl have stuff in their infos about missing ic, & i dunno, i'm ok so far. is it just the thing to do? or r we actually actively missing the life? i'm unsure, but ehh, i'm doing fine as of yet. i've had mexican food twice (ha, 4 times if we're gonna count nachos) since i've been home already, now how can i really complain? i always wanna order stuff in spanish, but then i remember that hey, it's just their schtick, they don't all actually speak spanish. sigh.

maybe these r the only ppl who actually bought the lou vega album -rachel at lunch, commenting on what seemed to b the extended dance mix of the almighty mambo #5

yeah, so after i worked hours & hours on my lovely CD/interview/thang for global studies, i get an email from my teacher yesterday. she tells me that the cd appears to b corrupted... uhm, como c'est what what? SABOTAGE!! roar, this upsets me. now i just hafta hope my substitute copy gets to her in time... cuz i wanted to spend money on overnight mailing. thanks, thanks a lot

i was watching tv today, i love the 80s: 1988, more specifically. ok kids, i did not miss tv. let's get that out there. i was told that this is the show everyone is watching... uhm, ok...? yeah, i really don't need tv in my life. ha, though american idol *is* on tonight... i dunno man, it's the only show i'd watch at school... ha, probably more so because we'd all bond over bashing it. ahh yes... good times indeed

why do bathing suits cost so much? seriously. there's nothing to them. yesterday i was looking at some with sarah & rachel. first sarah tells me that i like the tackiest things *gasp gasp!* since when is a tropical print with sparkles from walmart tacky my dear? tsk tsk... well then she tells me that string bikinis r for easy access. thanks sarah, cuz ya know i rather like being a HO... a tacky, tacky ho

i didn't buy anything mind u

btw- i still like monkeys. this thing is about bunnies, who knows...

kiss my ass2
congratulations. you are the kiss my ass happy
bunny. You don't care about anyone or anything.
You must be so proud


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home