5.26.2003

gee, another day of rain & clouds. hot.

i hadda get up at 7am today, then i thought my dog ate my watch. grandma found it later on in the day. word up grandma. cuz man, that ticked me off.

i actually feel quite tired. sarah says i'm just in a rut. things will be better in a couple days. yeah, ha, it's been a couple days. once again, this is a case of less than chipper behavior troubling me more so than it seems to average folk. i'm used to being on the festive side. dammit. wth.

more pearls of wisdom from the smarcdog- yeah, it's a sarah is amazing ring, cuz they can't be the same. i commend her for going with amazing, i'd think anyone would wanna b called amazing. it's one of those look into ur eyes in the moonlight exclamations when said properly. not quite the same as when a first grade teacher awards the title for not tripping on ur shoe laces all day or for refusing to aid in kicking poor jimmy the smelly kid down the stairs, even at the hand of big fat todd's coercion. way to go.

we got these ugly ass candle holders in at work. the box was labeled glass ho. err, come again? yes, this was fantastic on a lovely time & a half style monday morning. they're metal frames with these bizarre glass candle holders that sit in them. they look like stretched out nipples from baby bottles... oh right, AND they're called glass HOs... man oh man, what is this world coming to

i just realized that there's a can of butcher's bowling alley wax on my desk (actually the top of grandma's old tv set). why do we have this? i'm confused.

speaking of confused, yvone has a picture of herself in today's blog entry. ow ow! she doesn't look "really funny". oh no. my asian is mad hot yo. & i mean that in a hyper funky kinda way. ( i used this "hyper funky" expression when talking to, oh, u guessed it, sarah b4 & we decided that it was rather random & thus noteworthy... so uh, take note). ...woo woo!!

*sigh*

i got chocolate animal crackers today. yes, chocolate. fascinating.

ok, i don't feel like a quiz. instead, here's a smidge of an email (cuz the rest of the list sucked too hard) that'd go great with the hey thanks for them herpies! coffee mugs. i especially fancy the first & last:

Cards You Won't Find In The Shops

"Congratulations on your wedding day!............. Too bad no one likes your wife."

"How could two people as beautiful you............ have such an ugly baby?"

"I must admit, you brought Religion in my life........... I never believed in Hell until I met you."

"As you grow older, Mum, I think of all the gifts you've given me. Like the need for therapy..."

"Thanks for being a part of my life!!!.......... I never knew what evil was before this!"

"Before you go,......... I would like you to take this knife out of my back. You'll probably need it again."

"Someday I hope to get married............ but not to you."

"You look great for your age.......Almost Lifelike!"

"When we were together, you always said you'd die for me......... Now that we've broken up, I think it's time you kept your promise."

"I knew the day would come when you would leave me for my best friend....... So here's his leash, water bowl and chew toys."

"I'm so miserable without you.................. It's almost like you're here."

"Congratulations on your new bundle of joy............... Did you ever find out who the father was?"


& now it's that time again for me to proclaim- good tidings at christmas & a happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home