5.19.2003

alright, i haven't really done much today that i need to create an entry, but alas- in catching up on cornell boy's blog, i took note of this link which creates poems out of webpages. here's what it had to say about the almighty shakin' it fast:
it on me. but yeah, then
we actually do with
the server was
born in the friend. this
i really is one shakes head*sadly &
in it on a rah
alrightin the
power of THE
best attributes of
my last monday of course, is
amazing...is about how much
i met ppl from
the students papers that everyone thinks
a HIGHLY VALUED SKILL.
yeah? see how in
1939.


does it entirely make sense? of course not.

let's try blackpeopleloveus.com!!

Black People Love Us! We are
by Black folks talk
to that. make me 151;Black
and Johnny calls me feel
comfortable, because I got my hat!! Sally always says:
not like so cool, to one
of
Black and a washcloth
in the roof to mainstream tracks at cheesy bars. fun! I have
magical
powers! Johnny is Black! people so
psyched since lots of White friends
Sally and Johnny always plays up
his Italian,
Irish, Jewish, etc. ethnicity to
me&#
Johnny love
them!! Home |
About
Your Letters Your Letters
Your Letters Your Testimonials! Be cool different, not like I have
magical powers! Johnny are always saying:
You go girl! while
raising the Williams Sisters
changed the
roof to that.
Sally loves
to remark upon how Tiger
Woods changed the face
of Black community
does!! Check out One another.

oh silly computer... johnny isn't black...

ok, that's enough of that for now


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home