5.18.2003

you can hit anything if u ignore the road -mike, commenting on laura's insistence that u could drive into the lake

yep, so yesterday was the first day that i was like rah, no more of this being lazy jive. boredom is only a welcomed occurrance for so long, it seems...

i had my first day back at work today. in this time i was both ambushed by a crazy ren-fair guy who thought my name was faith, & had the concept of velcro explained to me by an asian lady. good times indeed.

Laura exclaimes haha dude, funny story
well my dear, do tell: my cousin's son receives communion today, and we go to a restaurant, so naturaly theres waiters everywhere, right? so this one, really cute, and were checking each other out, and hes like, hardcore into me, so im all like YES, bec he was really cute, right
-so this goes on for like, an hour, and then he comes over to our table with h'or d'ouerves (spelled wrong, dont care) and my dad goes to ask him a question, right
- HE DOESNT SPEAK ENGLISH
-so i was like HEY wow thats a 'gods out to get you DIRECTLY' type thng bec of all the ways to make him inaccessible to me, he doesnt speak english?
- so yeah, hardcore italian boy. me and my aunt managed to keep him engaged for about 20 minutes but yeah, then we didnt know enough italian to talk anymore, and i was just like my god.


i still hafta get another job though. i feel that perhaps if i do different things, i won't b as likely to want to set myself on fire at the end of the day.

argh, this is one of those times in which i know i had a handful of things to write about, but alas, i can't remember now... figures. oh well, more fun for later i suppose, eh kids?

hmm, let's try halogen lights!! ow ow!!


mmm.. sexy lady


ooh, informative...


PAR-TAY!!


& finally, baking meat. where would the 1950s have been without it?

alright, i'm off to al's house. PAYCE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home