2.14.2003

yeah, so today wasn't exactly that productive *surprise surprise*

but... the AMAZING acapella wonders did combine to put on a fantastical show. of course, i am biased because i am a fan of all things choral. yeah, guys, seriously, sing. that is so hot. so hot. ithacappella is full of a bunch of dorky guys who are absolutely adorable by way of utilizing this skill. even the kid with the lisp is cute! ha... ay. love it love it love it. the chick's group was alright, but it was too sugar for me. bring on zee boys yo. voicestream?
colleen: oh that's right, u got a thing for the guys that sing...
me: yes, omg i don't even know him but i'm like impregnate me!
colleen: yeah, see there's i like him crazy, & then there's just insanity

'tis better to narrow it down, cuz after ithacappella's last concert i was announcing that i wanted all their babies, & yeah, that could take up some time.

yeah, so since that concert was my motivation for living today, i haven't much else to share. it's technically vday now, bleh, suck it vday. it freaks me out yo. smarcus sent me this cute rambling letter about how much she loves me. awh, smarc-dawg, i love u too. dude! at the concert *where else* this one guy in ithacappella got to sing to his gf "i can't help falling in love with u" with the other guys, on stage. man, if i were her, i'd have CRIED. that's so incredibly awesome. i *heart* boys singing acappella, wow.

WOW.

yeah, just wow. i am so thankful for music, it seriously brings joy to my heart while song invigorates thy soul.

*heart heart heart*

matt = yeah, he disappeared. he did the hottest push ups i do believe i ever shall see. yeah, don't even get me started

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home