6.03.2004

-You totally ripped off my Malibu Barbie idea!
-Nuh-uh, I'm Disco Barbie!
(does a beegees inspired funkafied diddy)
ha, oh what's not to love...

oxidation. why is it bad? i'm not a science person. i keep reading this term on things & i don't know what it's referring to. help a brother out, foo(s).

i watched high fidelity today:
Sometimes I got so bored of trying to touch her breast that I would try to touch her between her legs. It was like trying to borrow a dollar, getting turned down, and asking for 50 grand instead.
oh the minds of boys. this analogy amused me.

hurrah hurrah. not having to get up 'early' for work any day this wk has got me messed up again. i had been doing a splendid job at the 1:30 bed thing... but no man. alas, i sucketh uno tiempo moreth... my alarm clock is very much the 'suggested time to rise', not so much the 'i embrace u as a serious appliance which aids in my well being time to rise' as it should be. oh bother. oh bother indeed.

speak and spell
You're a Speak & Spell!! You nerd, you. Just
because you were disguised as a toy doesn't
mean you weren't educational, you sneaky
bastard.


What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
ooh, well how terribly smarmy of me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home