5.23.2004

& sometimes, i'm completely inappropriate...

it's def a bizarre situation to blend the social life aspects of college me with those of what used to be hs me. mostly because ppl here aren't used to see me be so... free, shall we say, about things. i went to a party with cat last night, which was certainly a good time, but i think the girl was a bit taken aback by my behavior. i ain't frontin' kids. i'm not interested in sheltering behaviors at this point. such moments are what remind me that yeah, things have actually changed. i love my girls though, so it sucks to feel like i'm throwing them for a loop when such instances occur, but oy. the law says we're adults, so we'd best be treating eachother as such at this point in the game. i know that this is something which many of u have been expressing lately, that things are changing. and i know that some things which i say now may be hypocritical in comparison to past views, but ehh, what's to be done about that? ha, journey says, "don't stop believin'." keep on truckin' aiight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home