6.25.2004

Auto response from LolaAnn816: and when the 5lb jar of change was full, a little light would go off and id know it was Cargo Pant Day, and the land would rejoice. and id just throw the change in my pockets and buy a car alarm, not the whole car just the alarm and id tie it to my chest and go walking and then the first homeless man that said 'hey man you got some change' the alarm would go off and the lights would go off and itd be like DINGDINGDING you just hit the JACKPOT and id start throwing the change at him and itd hurt but he wouldnt care bec he WON and when its Cargo Pant Day everybody wins
ok then.

so today was my first day as a hardcore babysitter(although it was more of a sneak preview since i was only there for about 3 hours). their mom referred to me as a nanny. granted, the kids aren't babies, & since i will be with them everyday, i suppose that this term is more appropriate... but no. ha, nanny just sounds to close to nana aka being old. while yes, many have told me that i'll be an awesome old lady, an early start is uneccessary.

i got to go swimming though, & that was cool. it struck me that this will be exercise for me. which is awesome. gotta keep rockin' those 2 pieces so that i can be the envy of the beach moms, ha. my aunt was there as well, which was pleasant. it will be nice to get to see folks more often.

ooh, so it just came to my attention that terror squad has an album out with the same name as me blog. dunno who they are...but fat joe is on tv now with them, & a small child just said, "yo true story," with attitude. ooh baby.

i'm in a weird sort of mood today. yesterday, i was like hmm, i have no emotions towards boys, now today i'm like awh, boys again. screw u. i don't even have a boy to be getting fickle about. although grandma thought that my mom said that i had a bf i didn't tell her about, so she came in and hit me in the face.
well, not really hit.
more like tapped my nose.
but still.

either way, i feel fickle about a lot of things. & yes ev, i do recall when u deleted ur old blog to be more pleasant so STOP. not everything needs to be analyzed. smell some flowers, drink some coffee, enjoy ur days of summer. u won't find those in ic.

mtv's summer ads suck btw. summer beach house my ass. so do the mcdonalds ads. i ain't lovin' squat. the identity theft commercials from citibank though, those warrant praise. *praise praise... praise*

so ya know what i've got a beef with? ppl making infos & away messages to quote themselves being witty. especially when the party they're conversiing with only says 'lolol' or something incompetent like that. u all know what im' talking about, & it's just unnecessary. i'm sure that i've posted convos where both parties have had amusing things said on their part before, and we all have our moments, but to make ur info a look at me fest? please kiddies. go get a hug from mommy, & perhaps check to see if there are popsicles in the fridge while ur at it.

ps i found a fun new site called http://toothpastefordinner.com cartoons & shiz. observe:

1 Comments:

Blogger jota said...

hey foxy lady,

yeah, damnit. i want comments. a lil lovin here and there never hurt. though, truth be told, i'm cheap on posting commenst myself. heh. though, for you, the sassy ms.malone, a comment is warranted. plus you posted on mine too, after i bitched and whined.

a nanny, eh? good luck with that. kids can bite me. (unless they are my own, of course)

much love to your fine ass! *smooch*

6/26/2004 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home