6.06.2004

so i was reading a thread on advice to college freshmen on myspace.com. granted, freshmen yr has come & gone, but i feel that some of them serve true & have purpose nonetheless.

-venture out... if you are curious, then experiment. don't leave the flames of temptation undoused unless there is a really good reason.

-know as many people as possible. make acquaintances. when people are drunk and dt, if you remember their name and shoot the breeze, they act like you're their best friend. even if you only talk to them at parties, they do the same with you and you meet people through them, learn things and look more popular. you want to do this if you're the type of person who wants to walk into a bar alone and have it be like cheers, where everybody knows your name and wants to talk to you.-ha, yeah say hi friends

and then this one is just funny
-One of my uncles advised me to do drugs in college instead of drinking beer, because "beer will make you get fat. With drugs, you lose weight!" I still don't know if he was joking or not, and now I understand why my parents told me never to listen to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home