6.24.2004

ok, sooo over 3200 visits, yet none of u fuckers leave me comments? what up with that?

ps i do believe such harsh terminology was warranted. as for the children- ear muffs


Who's Your Movie Sidekick? Find out @ She's Crafty
how charming. my sidekick is a gay heterosexual. fanciful indeed.

i toyed with purchasing modest mouse today, but then i did not. mistake?


how to not love this pic. em, me, & kim at some random circles party earlier in the semester. awh, love my girls.
hope everyone's summers r shaping out a-ok

2 Comments:

Blogger Struggling Runner said...

dude...i don't appreciate being called a fucker. and i could be all 3rd grad-ish and not post ever...but i know u miss me...so, i thought this was the least i could do... hehe yaaay... hope things are swell in jersey!

6/24/2004 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, that picture feels ancient. well, not gonna lie, it's probably 'cause i don't remember us taking it. where's my copy, huh?!

and to respond to the comment i short-handed you on the other day - i way miss sbx-ing too. no worries. =o*(

yay jersey.

- em

7/04/2004 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home