2.26.2006

optimism? fading.

so today was kind of annoying. i felt terribly restless and yet the ridiculous, blustering weather kept me indoors. midterms are this week, and there is certainly much work to be done, but alas, i spent the day (essentially) looking up possible jobs. even when making good ol' dc my standby, i found myself rather crestfallen. these are the times when i see why majoring in something like accounting are viable. my altruism and idealism and assorted other isms are holding me down, boys.

if only the peace corps didn't last 26 months, i'd love to get away from it all at this point. boo.

the boy is away for the weekend for more channel 102 jive. i'm trying not to be lame. as much as when he's around all the bloody time i feel borderline annoyed, his not being here at all leaves a part of me confused. i can poke him if i get bored, and how i'm bored and i've got nothing but my future paranoias. hooray!

i also stayed up till 4 last night, and now i'm totally out of whack. man, there's so much to complain about if you just put your mind to it...

i just stumbled upon an amusing site though: the chalkboard manifesto


...the ray of sunshine in my snowy, cold and boring day. bah humbug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home