1.08.2006

who made my bed?

there's apparently a bed-making caper abound.
who would have made your bed?
this is the text i recieved from the boy late last night. no one was in the apartment all day, and when he came by after work, my bed had been mysteriously made.
is there a mom having a hard time coping with her empty nest on the loose or what? ran-dommmm

i started looking up what books will break my bank account this semester... and outside of the 11 books i need for my ONE seminar, i was excited to find that i have been assigned a judy bloom book.

this is the only book assigned for "girl culture." i am so pleased.

in any case, anxiety and dread are still abound, ha. i have started whipping up a new resume, filling out my TFA application... the times they are a'changin' kids

1 Comments:

Blogger kalor the destructor said...

heeeeeeeeeeeyyy lover!!!!
"Cause I've seen blue skies through the tears
In my eyes
And I realize.. I'm going home."
to daneerrrrr

1/08/2006 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home