8.26.2005

ready, set, go!!

dear blog,

i have sucked at you lately, and i apologize.


oof. so classes have begun. i'm rockin' 18 credits right now & am unsure about accepting an internship which would lead to my dropping criminal law. i'm thinking about axing my legal studies minor and picking up the writing minor. this is, after all, more in tune with what i actually want to do with my life. ay, crazy senior year, making me think such thoughts...

i've been feeling in a weird place socially. it's bizarre to have everyone back, not really feeling like we've been apart, but knowing that so many of my kin have spent the last few months looking out on different horizons. it's good to see their faces again, but is odd to think that it will only last a few months more...

chronic overachiever is slowly awakening from her slumber. i was all psha, nevermind ictv, and now suddenly have 4 auditions. kids, i have a problem.

oh, and there's a boy =0 it feels odd to 'blog' about as i like to keep this thing relatively teehee not make-you-wanna-choke. it also feels weird to even say. weird but good... kinda like life, as well as some children's cereals.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DANA

tell me more

please?

and don't say "about what, ma" because you know damn good and well I want to know about aforementioned boy

8/26/2005 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home