7.15.2005

oh the power of pattering keys...

if there is one thing that has always made me feel better about life, it is draining my woes from my being and onto the page. work, bahhhh. i got to have a lovely talking to about switching so that i could get off to come home this weekend. awesome, i love guilt trips for wanting to be with my family and friends, seriously. i really hope that i get the job with ic quarterly, that way i'll have a legit excuse to peace on out of that place. i'm definitely afraid of the wrath i'll encounter during said conversation *gulp*

what do a wheel chair, indiana jones and a bag full of dirty pots have in common?
...they're all currently in my living room.
our apartment has become a closet. steve, adam, bryan, ram's desk chair and a ton of musical equipment are now takin' up space in me humble abode. it will be awesome when my mom and dad-who-has-no-idea-who-my-roommates-are gets here. i need more 'talks' today.

is that so...


worth the thought

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home