8.30.2005

over-involvement strikes again!

oh my dear blog, i fancy the time we spend together so.

and so the semester began with my being all bahhh no ictv for me this year..
4 productions later, i can safely say that this was a lie. i just love the creative outlet that tv provides. and then there's buzzsaw (now with an office!) and i also went to check out iMPrint, the new online magazine. hotness. oh activities, i heart thee so.

speaking of which-
mark your calendars kiddies!
IC FEMINISTS KICK OFF MEETING
TUESDAY, 8PM, LOCATION- TBA
the board has a lot of great ideas floating, and we'd really like to see a more diverse and informed group emerge, do come! -we'll even brings snacks!!

obligatory classes = no fun. ps i don't know if i should drop criminal law/no longer be a legal studies minor and i have 24 hours to decide but don't even get to take the class again first. not cool, joe.

dan is my new favorite. we went grocery shopping today, with the intent to actually cook and all! it's nice to have someone else around who is okay with being cheap & anal.

bryan: i need you to teach me how to make a cake on saturday
me: teach you?
bryan: okay, i need you to make me a cake on saturday
i'm good at being a girl.

and the piles of work await...

1 Comments:

Blogger kalor the destructor said...

hi dana. i have a big crush on you. i am very glad you are my open-relationship-facebook-wife because i don't know any other way to sublimate my feelings for you.
*sigh*

8/31/2005 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home