6.02.2005

credit cards will always be bad news, joe

and so today, the internship began. what did i do? a whole lot of copy editing. my boss is so softspoken and somewhat dazed, and there are barely even any people working there. there's a fabulous laptop which makes my insides yearn for my very own, and i'll even get keys. yeah that's right bitches, keys to an academic building. now tell me that isn't everything you've ever dreamed of...

last night, i "chilled" with ram. i was so excited to learn that another friend was in ithaca, because ithaca, you're a-ok. i got rug burn on my knees, does that sound sketchy enough for you?

i'm using a lot of you in this, and perhaps you don't agree with me, in which case i don't feel like apologizing.

so it's marc, zach, and myself in the apt currently. aside from kristin who is across town, it seems like everyone i know around here is a dude.

yesterday was my first bus adventure. things went fairly well, even with the old ladies harassing the driver about his missing the ever-so-important stop at kmart. as of today, i've got 9 applications out, count it! we'll see who feels like hiring me *fingers crossed*

so yeah, now you've reached the bottom of this entry and you're like okay, so uh, what was in this for me?

a swift kick in the FACE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home