5.29.2005

closing time

alright, so it's back up to ithaca either tomorrow (today) or monday.

thoughts:

1- i survived playing mom, but the brother says i made too much chicken. hooray for no cows!

2- grandma asked me about my having a bf. no grandma, actually, i suck at boys. i keep them at a safe distance with my intimidation, and choose to like either those who are gay or attached. it's awesommme.

3- packing always sucks, but i'm looking forward to decorating yet another new room.

4- i'm not sure if i've ever been so clueless about what lies ahead.

oof

1 Comments:

Blogger jota said...

So I gather you still have no clue as what how you're going to pull off all these adventures you have planned this summer and that is AWESOME because neither do I (as for summer, next year, post-college, etc.).

But, I think it's really cool that you put yourself in that uncertainty, it's almost like a challenge. You're putting yourself out there and openly inviting yourself to be vulnerable to any situation or problem that might occur. And even if things don't turn out like you wanted, you'll have great stories and adventures and that is FUN.

So....hot damn Dana, I'll see you in August at the latest. Has it been over a year already?

~Jazzy

5/29/2005 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home