5.27.2005

sooo... this just in

the world apparently hates me.

so alright, i realize that i lack the funds to acquire an automobile. this is unfortunate, i reasoned with myself, but alas, i'll have my trusty bike to guide me!

trusty bike no more.

a rusted chain, non working brakes and 2 dead tires are what i found in the basement today. sons of bitches. how the hell did this happen when it wasn't even out facing the elements?

alright, i thought to myself (after slamming a few doors and cursing a smidge) i'll just find the brother's old bike. out on the deck, there it lie, cover and all... oh but the cover was sitting NEXT to it. ???!! cuz this makes sense.

once again, sons of bitches. the moral of the story is, bikes can decieve you. and also, if you feel like making a donation of an automobile or bike that actually works, by all means, feel free.

gahhhhhhhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home