7.05.2004

here's an email from one of my mom's friends, actually.
"The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls".I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promised". Well, the hours passed and the champagne was going down way too easy. Around 3 a.m., drunk as a skunk, I headed home. Just as I got in the door,thecuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing that he'd probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution(even when smashed), in order to escape a possible conflict with him.

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him 12:00. He didn't seem disturbed at all. Whew! Got away with that one! Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed 3 times,then said "Oh shit", cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the cat and farted."


i love this article. not because it's so well written or anything, oh no. but because howard stern is so awesome for fighting back like this. ppl can say what they want of the man, but i am certainly not a hater. i listened to his press conference live, & let me tell u, i cheered as i drove about in my car. oh yeah.

heck, there hasn't been a quiz in a few... ha, here's one with BLOOD & GORE!! wahaha!

Would you survive a horror movie? Find out @ She's Crafty

back to work tomorrow after a not too terribly eventful 3 day wked. NO WORK the 10th-18th though, so if anyone ever wanted to visit or get together, this would be a splendid time kids. lemme know. ha, afterall, i actually have a room now. & ur welcome to stay with me as long as the color orange doesn't make u yak.

...because if it does, ur gonna yak. & that wouldn't make for the best visit.

i've been into saying yak lately. when i was 3 i fed the yaks at the zoo. now i don't like zoos... or yak(ing). funny how it all works out, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home