9.22.2003

My theory is, I'm just going to wait ten years, look around, and say, "You boys men yet? Okay then, let's get it on."
-jess on how to not get screwed over by boy's immaturity

i'm out of class at 12 tomorrow. what. a. treat.

this was a crazy wked & for so many reasons. personally, i enjoyed the bowling alley. as kimberly got on the ground to sing me some kc & jojo, i was just like awh man, i love this girl. then she and kiehl got me some "gettin' jiggy wit it" on the jukebox & boy did we dance. quality.

i had to come out in the hall cuz i sensed dana's breasts -kate

i also wore my feather boa for a great portion of the day. why u may ask? well cuz it just makes me feel good. u can't not be cool when ur wearing a boa. oh that's right... now aren't u jealous. do u gots da fuzzy boa? i think not.

AY! i also may have eaten an ant(s)! observe as i tell lucia:
noel762 (1:31:32 AM): i took out a milky way... it was smooshed, but a lot of my candy got melted on the way up here
noel762 (1:31:40 AM): so i was like ehh
noel762 (1:31:45 AM): but then i just looked down, & there were 3 little ants crawling about
noel762 (1:31:53 AM): soooo idunno if they were like, on the wrapper & just suddenly popped out
noel762 (1:32:01 AM): or if they were somehow in there
LiLxLushiee (1:32:11 AM): hahaha...
noel762 (1:32:12 AM): thus resulting in my potentially eating them
LiLxLushiee (1:32:20 AM): oh man..
LiLxLushiee (1:32:29 AM): that's the funniest story i've heard
noel762 (1:32:52 AM): well good, i'm glad my misfortune can bring u joy
noel762 (1:32:56 AM): oof... oh well
LiLxLushiee (1:33:48 AM): im sorry..but it is funny
noel762 (1:34:03 AM): i know, i know
LiLxLushiee (1:34:47 AM): well..if it makes you feel any better, I'm sure ants have lots of protein


best wishes for a better wk kiddies.

and-
HOLY CRAP CHRISTINA APPLEGATE WON AN EMMY! that is so hot yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home