9.13.2003

we only made out. & there's so much more u can do with a girl -insight from jeremy

ay... i'm not feelin' too spunky today. work? yeah? how bout no. hell no says my body. ha, i said some really zany things yesterday & i wasn't even gone. cut my leg working on kim's movie *sigh* such is the plight of the actress i suppose... good times, i'll live. it was interesting though, because my stockings didn't run. when does that happen? i knew i was growing up when i could successfully wear a pair of stockings more than once. score. but yeah, i hadda dress in 'party clothes' for the movie. i felt the need to tell everyone that my top was in fact underwear. it's a camisole, which i accidently deemed a parisole (or however u spell that). that was hot. ben & jeremy tried to throw a bottle cap into my cleav. jeremy won. why? why i ask? ha, 'twas a special evening i suppose. a special evening for all. *closes the story book & leans back in her rocker*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home