8.14.2003

you look like a dog -grandma (i was sitting in the same place the dog had been earlier)
later on...
-u called me a dog -me
-no i didn't... (laughs) oh that's right, i did.
-see that, grandma called me a dog. one time she called me cheap, too. thanks a lot.
-hey cute butt!
-what?
-did ya hear me? i said, 'hey cute butt!' (laughs some more)

oh grandma... oh grandma

gah to ms blaster! i read that as many as a million ppl have been hit within the past 2 days. if u've got it, i feel for u. this will get it out of ur system, & send u to the patch. god awful thing. special thanks to ryan & abby for the inside info. thankfully, i was able to free kim from the horror with this new found knowledge, ha, & in turn, make ben feel stupid... which is of course, always entertaining.

CWINDOWSDesktopPowerRangeres.jpg
Power Rangers Movie!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla
Power Rangers... beat that sucka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home