8.04.2003

but then i'd hafta move all the way to australia & come home once in a while so mom could do my laundry. -a true man in the making, my brother commenting on if he worked with the almight crocodile hunter

so apparently last night was one of my worst nights in the history of spelling, according to miss laura. so i spelled creme brulee wrong, ha, and probably still am... yeah, i knew that even as i was writing it, but:
1- who cares about the french?
2- most ppl dont know how to spell it anyway
3- who cares about the french?
so there.

our cable went out in zee storm this evening. my dad kept watching the tv's idle blue screen. oh father... there is more to life than tv. good god one should hope so.

today i've had that you got it (anything u want) song in my head. yeah roy. sing it.

& finally, the sad truth:
- oh but jeff, there is always mac & cheese
- If there's always mac and cheese, where is this mac and cheese now, Dana?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home