8.15.2003

my mom: ur not even talking about what i'm talking about
grandma: i'm talking about boobs!

this morning i awoke to the sound of my mom frantically trying to dial 911. there was yet another accident at the end of my street. apparently, all the neighbors called though, & no one seemed to be hurt badly, so that's good. i mentioned that they should put up a sign to say look before u cross fucker... rachel decided that this would be stolen too often. i agreed that hell, i'd even steal it.

as i looked from afar at the mass of ppl which had formed to huddle about the scene, i saw my past stalker. ha, i so forgot i had a stalker. this kid who lived like a half block away, who was 2 yrs older used to harass me all the time my freshmen yr. when he saw me in the hallway he'd put his arm around me & ask how his gf was doing. he'd tell me that he knew all about me, & all about my family. yeah, he was creepy. i heard footsteps outside my window a few times at night & my mom was like ok, one more thing & we're making this known. i can't remember what i said to him one day though, but he finally toned it down. eck, that was messed up. i saw him & i was still like eek- hide! ha, then i stopped & thought about how it was weird that i'd forget something like that.

so uh, power outage, eh? when i got to work, it was out... thought perhaps i'd driven there for the hell of it, but alas, it came back on. blame canada alright.

i got some pictures back today. don't worry, doubles r in order. ha, there's one where i look totally wasted, though i was not. but hey, there's one of those in every batch. sarah says it didn't always used to be like that. she claims to remember a time when i didn't act like a crackhead... though agrees that our prom pictures (in which i do) are rather priceless. oh, & in one kim & marjani are flashing the camera in the background. oh yeah ladies, take it off. but yeah, pictures, nostalgia... school is on the not so far horizon.

i keep getting 'the remedy' in my head. holla.

gah, it's cold in here. take a quiz to get hot... or something. i mean let's face it, it's molly frickin' ringwald.
Samantha Baker
You're Samantha Baker from Sixteen Candles!
I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek!


Which Molly Ringwald Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

oh, & here's a baby getting kicked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home