3.03.2006

turn to page 523: you're a teacher!

cute overload: it needs to be on your desktop.

what does it provide?

cuteness on command. example A:

heck, that puppy passed out on account of how gosh darned cute he is.

and as for a life update: spring break has officially begun. i'll be back home tomorrow, hopefully, as long as the snow doesn't intrude on my plans again.

i also got my TFA interview info. they sent me a book of all 26 teaching sites, and flipping through it makes me feel as if my life has become a "choice your own adventure" book. i went through them all, and picked out the cities i'd like to look further into. although i have to rank all 26 sites at my interview, here are the first

atlanta, ga
san francisco bay area, ca*
charlotte, nc*
chicago, il
oahu, hawaii
houston, tx*
st. louis, mo
washington, dc

* these cities were surprisingly intriguing. it's a big nation, kids. houston is also less than a 3 hour drive from austin... ha, don't worry, i'm really trying not to be that girl, but i'd be lying if i said that part didn't entice me.

i've been east coast bound all my life, so any and all thoughts/comments are most appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home