9.27.2005

a survey of 7s

courtesy of dell:

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. visit italy
2. visit australia
3. be a baby's mama
4. be a hot bride
5. learn to swallow pills w/o gagging
6. be a cool old lady
7. love deeply & truly


7 things I can do:

1. find a note
2. analyze everythinggg
3. make fudge
4. the "shakira butt dance"
5. snap my fingers on both hands
6. sit and balance on my elbows
7. make a fool out of myself w/o getting embarrassed


7 things I cannot do:

1. whistle
2. burp on cue
3. not procrastinate
4. pronounce "elastic" properly
5. not even one successful pull-up
6. be in the presence of bugs and not freak out
7. effectively park when turning from the right


7 things that attract me to the opposite/same sex:

1. i loves me the funny man
2. confidence, not haughtiness
3. honesty, tellin' it like it is
4. eye colors other than brown
5. curly hair
6. cut jaw
7. sincerity


7 things that I say most often:

1. game on
2. no big thing
3. and by 'not really,' what i meant was 'definitely'
4. stop it! (i live with boys/toddlers, of course)
5. no, seriously. stop it.
6. true story.
7. *random sounds and nonsensical melodies*


7 celebrity crushes

1. jimmy fallon
2. brendan fraser
3. ben stiller
4. angelina jolie
5. charlize theron
6. josh groban
7. adrian brody

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you like them dark jew boys, just like yo' momma

-dell

9/28/2005 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home