9.24.2005

soup soup soup

i asked jeeves why you were so awesome and he didn't have a clear answer

ev is visiting! unfortunately, i've been feeling rather stuffy lately, but her little asian presence makes me so happy. a bunch of us got together last night, and it was just so interesting to stop and think about how i met all of those folk within my first year, in the same dorm. truly something special.

ev greeted me by saying that i looked so happy, and while i was of course delighted so see her, it spoke to me that a good friend who i hadn't seen in a while could just look at me and say 'yep, this girl is a happy girl!' because i am happy, and everything in life just seems a little bit sweeter these days.

and uh, now here's a picture of a truck so that we can add some more beef to this entry:


and, of course... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHARINA!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Struggling Runner said...

Danaaa,

Thanks for being there! I missed you!!! And it makes me happy to see that you are happy. I am not sure if your happiness had to do with me being there or with that dude with pretty hair. Duh. Of course, it was my presence. I knew that. Hehe. Tell him we are going to fight! Haha.

Love you, buddy!

9/26/2005 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home