8.29.2004

Oh! Wanna dance with somebody I wanna feel the heat with somebody Yeah! Wanna dance with somebody With somebody who loves me
sing it, whitney. sing it.

and so the first wked back was survived, despite the intense levels of both humidity & mud present. oof.

so everything is fiiiinally in order for DC. what do ya know, my app was filed under another name, & it managed to take months to find it. sooo now all there is to do is wait... and if after all this, i dont get in. ha, look out.

i feel very flat line today. hadda read a billion pages on democracy before... and now my head is just like bahhhh no more! i'm supposed to have an audition in a couple hours... but i dont think i can even do the show... let's see if i feel like wandering down there...

my schedule is so erratic... i look at it, & wonder if i'll ever be able to not scramble for that lil' piece o' paper whenever someone asks me when i'm free. i have to write everything down, post it on the walls.

i need tacs.

was that crack, did u say?

no man- T-A-C-S tacs.

oh okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home