7.12.2004

oof. i've literally been spending hours trying to get my financial schtuff straightened out. here's something i learned kids- if all of ur student loans r from the same lender, then u can only consolidate with that lender. meanwhile, i have gotten buttloads of offers from other companies, all in vain. psha, such a waste of paper... i'm glad i recycle alright. so after sorting all this out, i found that if i were to consolidate, i would lessen my interest rate by a whopping .02% hot damn! but on the plus side, i rather fancy the idea of online banking. this makes it much easier for those of us whose cars have konked out. oh sigh. i find it fascinating that i was able to open a new account without even offering up any $ to the table. oh america, land of creditors and debtors, what next?

i really do love these cartoons:


hmm... so today was the first day of everyone being home. (my parents are also on vaca this wk, a freak occurrence.) no one was killed! so far so good.

yesterday i felt like quite the calamity. i injured myself a couple of times, all within like a half hour, & all on the back porch. as i was calling our isp to check up on some thangs, i ever so innocently bent my leg at the knee. a relatively simplistic motion, no? but OH look out with there is a wooden railing of a deck right next to ya! that sonovabitch ate my knee alright. it slid in ever so effortlessly, but then yeah man, my leg was stuck in our deck. what the hell. my mom laughed at me, & thought i was joking. no mom, i was a part of a tv sitcom... like that episode of full house when stephanie gets her head stuck in the railing & they put butter allover her in an attempt to free that cranium. she & my brother tried to push it out, but this only hurt & helped to cut off circulation. of course, this is when i finally encounter a real live person on the phone, & i've gotta hang up cuz my mom is busy trying to use oil to shimmy my leg out. oh mom. my dad ended up having to unscrew part of the deck since he couldn't get me out otherwise either. how the hell did u do that? gee dad, who the hell knows. the whole incident went down in under 3 minutes, but ay. they laughed at me... and how could they not have? children, do not do as the flamingo does. keep them legs barbie style alright. aiesh.


Who's Your Inner Music Industry Diva? Find out @ She's Crafty
awh, & how did the quiz now that baby got back?
it just must be that big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home