1.20.2004

hmm... i feel as if i should offer an update for my loyal readers...

i saw a pink elephant -grandma
you're crazy -kyle

hmm... so, first day of classes. biz-e aiight. i just dropped media prod after a debate with myself, opting for religion & american politics on tr instead... it's just too unbalanced of a schedule. oh bother.

coming back was weird. i mean at home, i finally scored a room, which made this one less amusing as before since oh hey, it's not orange. things ended nicely as well. it made me so happy to be able to hang out with my girls before peacing. it was nice to have bfs be pushed aside for gfs for once by all. oh sigh. cat got milk to come dangerously close to exiting sarah's nose, & i got rachel to laugh heartily, ha, which is always enjoyable for all for whatever reason. it went like this:
me: so what r u going to dance to?
meghan: it goes like, "(sings) i'm gonna fuck you tonight..."
me: oh, so it's a classy song
rachel: (the previously detailed hearty laughter) it's classy (more laughter) it's classy for white trash (oh yes, more laughter)

ha, it was a good time.

snap. musicmatch is playing natalie imbruglia. who knew she wasnt dead.

alright, i'm not feeling too blog-like.. just wanted to let u all know that i'm breathing. rock on my lovelies

oh, & don't ever let me spell busy "biz-e" again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home