1.03.2004

grandma- u've gotta be tough to make it in this house
me- that's why i'm a jerk
mom- *laughter*

la la la la la... so today, all friends seemed to find a way to be dead yet again. gah. i went out with mi mum to attain a new rug for my "new" room. ay, it was *so* nice to actually get to pick some part of it, for alas, my room has become the prom dress which i must live in (ie, that got taken over as well). i got an octagon shaped carpet with squares of all sorts of earth tones. my rug is fucking awesome, alright? let's get that out there. fucking awesome.

mary kate & ashley have perfume! ha, ur damn straight i bought it! they're marketed so insanely well. "real scents, for real girls," yo! ha, one time, i recall nardoney saying that she wouldn't be surprised to see them come out with their own line of tampons. dude, i'd probably be interested if they started marketing anvils. they r just too. darn. cute. heh...

the other day when i was out with laura, she laughed at me & said, "it's fun to watch ur demise." my demise? i questioned. "yes, watching u turn more & more into a girl." *gasp* ya see that? a GIRL. ha, i think it's kinda true though, i must confess. my head has matured in a weird way. responsibilities- first, being a girl- seventh. i dunno man. today i also got 2 new nail polishes & some sort of hair stuff. dude, who even knows. ooh, & red boots! ha, how hot is that? red is my new favorite color alright. they make me crazy tall. yet another reason why all boys should grow.

oh & ps, my mom wants me to be a hussy. how terribly charming!

...i'm in an exclamatory sort of mood. !!yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home