12.30.2003

so yeah, i forgot to rant about this one yesterday... ha, why am i intimidating? after hs, i've found out from so many different ppl that all these boys were intimidated by me, & oh hey, it's still going on. mike's friend said there was just something about me, laura's friend said that i 'seemed really nice' & that i 'sounded really funny' but that he was afraid to talk to me, i think every guy i've dated has cited me as intimidating... ha, what's the deal yo? seriously. i mean, i suppose it's better to have a sort of jerk repellent going on, or something, but still. i wonder how many good ppl were just too afraid to talk to me. laura reasons that when ppl see someone who seems to know what they're doing, & where they're going, other ppl r afraid of it. hence the intimidation. ahh yes, & then there's the sarcasm. ha, i'm a good person though... where's the gaul at? ha, why not talk to me. once again, young men everywhere are disappointing. ha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home