12.25.2003

so i ask my brother, what is wrong with u?
aaand how does grandma respond?
he's gay. i keep telling u that he's gay, but nobody's listening to me.
oh grandma...

so tonight my dad made his traditional & never ending christmas eve dinner. he snapped at grandma cuz she wasn't hungry, & grandma left the table. mom made him apologize. oh what fun... dad also broke mom's clock opening the front door. mom yelled. christmas at our house is always awesome alright.

awh, my brother has declared that there is no santa... *lowers head* we all weep for the end of an era alright. sigh

i didn't ask for anything for christmas, so i have no idea what i shall be recieving in the morn'. i'm so not a gift person like that. my mom says that i think about realistic thing, not fun things. oh bother, i don't like to ask for things. if i didn't get anything, i'd survive. i really do like to get stuff for other ppl though. i wrapped my dad's christmas presents for my mom... hot damn was my wrapping job awesome, ha. i take care in my packages yo.

alright, have a fabulous fabulous christmas morning my christian friends!! happy holidays & shalom for the jews, ha. *mwuh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home