12.21.2003

so oh hey, i'm back in jerzee aiight. ha, so far so good... the first day back, i didn't actually get home till 11pm... ha, so what did i do with my time? well gee, i stayed up till 5am watching the real world: las vegas marathon. ha, is this lame? lo siento.
i love how some of the cast members never really contribute much & they have to practically make up things for them so that they may have the center stage for an episode... like frank. iralan pissed me off... but arissa, i like arissa. all that cryin' & realization jazz... kudos to mtv for actually making me think awh, where r u now arissa? did u get out of the ghetto? tell me ya lost dario for good... oh sigh, it was amusing to get to actually check out some tele though, & awh, so many relatable girl emotion type issues... from the frustrations of a long distance relationship to having casual sex with ur roommates to having an alcoholic mother harassing ur friends... err, wait... perhaps it wasn't all relatable, ha, but ya know. i'm still wondering what the hype is about trishel. i never thought she was all that pretty, & she'd dumb as bricks. if this is what guys classify as gorgeous...? ay, i'm not left with much hope for our species. oh real world... i suppose good editing can inspire compassion
wow, ha, now that opening really shows that i'm home alright

got my christmas shopping done. woo woo. not like there was a crazy lot to take on, but still. i got my brother a present for 75 cents. i am an awesome shopper. it's some dragon thing that was supposed to be 13 dollars. i find it amusing that this results in an 11 yr old spending more on me than i on him. (dont worry, i'll throw in some candy... cuz we all know a kid like him needs more sugar.)

bleh, today i hadda work cuz OH they ambush me as soon as i get home. my boss actually greeted me with a big hug and a kiss.
...my boss is a woman.
...it was on the cheek.
...dirrty minds alright...
ha... oy. it was alright though, but i haven't been around it in a while, ha, that's essentially the only reason for that one. i had one customer congratulate me on not being a stupid cashier, & another woman ask me how i put up with it all when an old lady, with lipstick reaching far beyond the range of normal human lips, kept asking me where to find something which she in fact already had in her basket. oh sigh. those kooky old ladies will get ya every time.

awh, that same woman that questioned me has 3 kids who are all sick. she says her 5 yr old keeps asking why god has forgotten him. he apparently keeps praying to be well for christmas, but he's been sick for days & isnt getting any better. awh! *tear* little kids... they too, will get ya every time.

& as for tomorrow? wrapping presents, decorating, & baking. awww yeah. i heart baking. cookies + fudge. good stuff.

hmm... grandma hasn't said anything particularly amusing yet. she is sick. i'll hafta keep ya posted on that one...

WORD. & dude, u ppl should leave me comments. they r too few & far between... and they make me happy. ...sometimes even when they're insulting. heh...
yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home