11.05.2003

gah! oy vey... i could so tear my hair out right now. academic dilemnas kiddies. *deep breath* yeah, so i didn't get into park because i applied under international communications which they're apparently getting rid of. why did they still have it as an option when there are only 7 kids in the whole school within the program? beats me. perhaps it's just funny to jerk dana around. so yeah, i had a meeting with the head of the department who told me that i'd have to develop my own concentration, but even that is no guarantee. i really don't understand why they have to be such nazis about it all when we fucking pay over $30,000 to go to this school. wtf. sooo now i'm trying to figure out what's feasible & what's not since every credit counts. meanwhile, i don't know if i'll be able to get into the classes i need. *shakes a fist* this is all too obnoxious for me to process.

and that is what has been making me ehh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home