10.23.2003

"...& my second coat only cost $220" -random convo i overheard. oh well, can't be friends with that girl... cuz i'm PO'

today was a bit of a random yet self esteem boosting day. ha, i have fans! some guy stopped me at late night to tell me i'm funny, and another person told me "you have the greatest timing"... awh, so sweet. =) ppl do watch ictv dammit! this amuses me so.

my computer is making some weird noises... it was fine before break, then i turned it back on & suddenly there were noises... this does not amuse me so =(

mark told me that i have a cute stomach. he also said he doesn't like boobs. i told him he was a fruitcake. then he said "balls." ha, the taping was weird. we mentioned old ladies, monkeys, and mexicans all in the same episode. holla.

the strap of my watch is breaking, woe is me...

angel food cake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home