10.27.2003

my dad likes to make and eat fruitcake -jeff

blogger hasn't let me spread the love. the internet has been crappy, & i haven't been using my computer much out of fear that it'll blow up or something. ugh

well saturday, the boys had a party. ha, oh man. i can't even begin to quote or summarize things. it was an experience alright. today when i was with kim, an ithacappella boy who had been at the party, whom she knows, came over to say hello. they started talking about the party. were at at the party? he asked me. oh yeah... U were at the party... ha, i remember u. ur the dancing girl... u looked like u were having a good time. & there ya have it folks. there u have it.

bleh, i have a big test tomorrow... allow me to pretend to go study...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home