11.30.2003

gah, i had hoped that coming back to school would magically make me feel better... something is harassing my soul

sooo abby's a liar. her hair is still blonde. liar.

i have a fucking quiz tomorrow. i am so not appreciative of this. what were u THINKING? oy vey. con law of course so ya know it'll be a doozy. joy of joys.

i'm really glad i changed my major. i know i haven't really done anything for it yet, but i just am.

oh yes, last night... hmm... i can't say that i was thoroughly amused. mike is a swell chap, & i had no qualms with anyone there, but there just wasn't a vibe. it'd also be nice if one of my friends didn't become disgustingly incoherant the night before i leave for once. girl power was not present. i just wasn't feelin' it. perhaps it's just the kick that i'm on. gah, i was fine before i went home, from what i recall at least... going home just doesnt make me feel all warm inside. i'm sorry for those like ev & lauryn who look forward to it so since i seem to take it for granted, but i just don't like being there. did i loathe it when i lived there? no, but i knew of nothing else. something in me has changed. a lot has happened within the past yr. also, most of my friends are always there. being away gives u something that commuting cannot. i just feel different from the lot of them, & i don't always know what to do about it. oh sigh.

my musicmatch jukebox keeps playing religious bands. what up yo. i bet it was the stacy orrico which tipped it off.

i get outkast in my head... not right now though. but i do.

solitary
Your soul is bound to the Solitary Rose: The
Alone.

"When I wake up alone, the shades are still
drawn on the cold window pane so they cast
their lines on my bed and lines on my
face."


The Solitary Rose is associated with loneliness,
melancholy, and patience. It is governed by
the goddess Merope and its sign is The Sword,
or Unrequited Love.

As a Solitary Rose, you may be summed up as a
hopeless romantic. You desire love and have so
much love to give, but thing just never seem to
work out the way you want them to. In life,
you can be very optomistic, even when things
are gray and nothing works out to your
expectations.


What Rose Is Your Soul Bound To?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home