9.05.2003

well gee, i *would* start out quoting my theatre teacher but oh that's right, colleen stole them. psha foo. ima do it anyway for all the ppl who only rock my blog. ;) holla
-danish castles r dangerous places
-i can't fart on cue
-i can touch you. i can sit on someone's lap. i can get in someone's face. i can do anything!

if i didn't extract miscellaneous gems from his speech or sit far away enough to poke fun at it the whole time, i just don't know how i'd survive

dan just stumbled into my room. he put my phone in my mac & cheese. that was uncalled for.

"The other day in Rhode Island, a couple was arrested because their three-year-old son accidentally brought a bag of marijuana to his day-care center. The teachers got suspicious at snack time when the boy ate 4,000 animal crackers."
-Conan O'Brien

so switching classes cost me $125. awesome. the most boring, fattest book ever = $110 alone. lucky lucky gal up in herr!

what the hell should i sing for my audition? oy vey. comments welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home